Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hi All




Dear All...

Ahahhahahah! Im creating my own farking blog! After all this while reading and commenting others peoples blog..now its my farking sweet time to write all about my life...

hey people this is me! My name Shensuke Nakamura @ Ninja...or u can call me what ever u like..


Above picture (my name only hehehe) was take when i was at Pangkor last week..it was a great vacation with all my fwens....Pangkor was a great place for vacation but i think Cherating or Tioman is better...Our next schedule for vacation, we'll go to Pulau Redang or Perhentian or Pulau Lang Tengah..

6 comments:

rina is pink is sugitani said...

nk gedik sini bleh?

Shensuke Nakamura said...

gedik laaaa

rina is pink is sugitani said...

xnmpk pun shoutbox awak

Shensuke Nakamura said...

mmg xde pung kekekeke

rina is pink is sugitani said...

songal ekau ni yob...

Anonymous said...

hi farking ninja! heheh.. thank you for the farking warm welcome to your farking blog.

update farking often okay or and I will farking keep visiting.

- Penggedik kedua selepas pink